Date:      Mon, 6 Oct 1997 22:08:20 +0100
From:      Ian Vaudrey <i.vaudrey@cableinet.co.uk>
To:        "'ports@freebsd.org'" <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Cyrus port pwcheck daemon

Many thanks, chmod g+w /var/pwcheck/pwcheck did the trick. I
don't think I'd have found that without your help.

Could you let me have a copy of your patch? I've been patching
the port to use Tcl 8.0. The patched version - now that I can
actually test Cyradm - seems to work as it should so I'm close
to submitting a pr. If it's OK with you, I'll incorporate your
umask patch so there won't be conflicting change requests for
the port.

 - Ian