Date:      Sun, 28 Feb 2016 22:29:41 -0800
From:      Russell Haley <russ.haley@gmail.com>
To:        =?utf-8?q?Martin_Waschb=C3=BCsch?= <martin@waschbuesch.de>, freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD on Utilite (revisited)

It seems compulab's imx6 som is called the CM-FX6. There are some imx6-cm-f=
x6 and imx6q-cm-fx6 files in their linux kernel on github?

=E2=80=8Ehttps://github.com/utilite-computer/linux-kernel/tree/utilite/deve=
l/arch/arm/boot/dts

Russ
Sent=C2=A0from=C2=A0my=C2=A0BlackBerry=C2=A010=C2=A0smartphone=C2=A0on=C2=
=A0the=C2=A0Koodo=C2=A0network.
=C2=A0 Original Message =C2=A0