Date:      Wed, 01 Apr 1998 22:03:54 -0300
From:      Capriotti <capriotti@geocities.com>
To:        Wesley Potter <W.Potter@wigan-leigh.ac.uk>, "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Windows 95

The general answer is YES, but it really depends on how you do it.

Could you be more specific about how you intend to install it ?

Separate HD, same HD, etc ?

The steps on how to do it - in any case -  can be found at

www.freebsd.org

and also at

http://www.vmunix.com/fbsd-book/

Just a small and important note: No matter how you plan to install it/them
Win95 MUST be in the first disk, or it won't boot.

Such a thing does not happen to NT or FBSD. I Boot a FBSD from my 3rd ide
disk.