Date:      Tue, 2 Apr 2002 21:22:06 +0200
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?B?U/hyZW4gTmVpZ2FhcmQ=?= <neigaard@e-box.dk>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Offtopic - CVS setup

I'm sorry to ask this question here, but this is THE list where I have
been most successful when asking newbie question, even as offtopic as
this one.

If nobody can help me, then maybe somebody know of a CVS maillist I
could use instead.

I'm in some bad trouble, I have to write a project for my school, and
I have to use CVS to manage the project files as a demonstration that
I can use such a tool. But... It has been crazy at work lately, not
just the normal "too hard" deadlines, but really crazy. And as a
result, I'm really behind on my project, and I have no clue on how to
setup CVS.

So therefore this plead, I really could use some help. Maybe there is
someone out there that want to guide me step by step when setting up
CVS, someone who can stand listen to my stupid questions about the
most simple things.

I need help setting up a CVS repository on the Internet, creating
users for that repository, and making sure that it is at least a
little bit secure.

And off course it will be installed on a FreeBSD box :)

--
Med venlig hilsen/Best regards,
 Søren Neigaard mailto:neigaard@e-box.dk