Date:      Mon, 12 May 2014 22:52:45 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Brando Beaumont <branzo@itaserv.net>
To:        Peter Grehan <grehan@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: bhyve rocks!

Two Guests are running Ubuntu 14.04 while the others are running CentOS 6.5=
 (this was a bit tricky, but i found in a previous post the method to get i=
t to boot correctly! ).
I'm planning to test RHEL7 Beta this weekend.

I'm also running a guest equipped with Ubuntu 12.04 and i'm running Zimbra =
inside of it!