Date:      Wed, 27 Nov 2002 09:54:03 -0300
From:      Fernan Aguero <fernan@iib.unsam.edu.ar>
To:        paul beard <paulbeard@mac.com>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: pybliographer

+----[ paul beard <paulbeard@mac.com> (26.Nov.2002 19:34):

| checking for GNU Recode in /usr/local... no
| configure: error: please install GNU Recode (version >= 3.5) first

+----]

This has already come up in the past. Look in the archives.

Basically, pybliographer needs **exactly** v3.5, while the
ports tree carries usually an up to date recode (v3.6 last
time I tried pybliographer). Don't know if this recode
version is buggy, according to pybliographer authors.
<http://canvas.gnome.org:65348/pybliographer/download.html#requirements>;

Fernan

--
F e r n a n   A g u e r o