Date:      Thu, 26 Jun 2003 13:44:18 -0400
From:      "Troy Settle" <troy@psknet.com>
To:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   IFPW/DUMMYNET

I have a T1 customer who has approximately 80 computers sitting behind a
managed NAT server (FreeBSD 3.something).  Occassionally, one user or
another will nail the whole T1, causing the rest of the users much =
grief.

I need a quick and dirty way to limit every IP on their network =
(10.x.x.0/24
& a /28 of real addresses) to 384k of bandwidth.

I'm no stranger to either IPFW or DUMMYNET, but creating 538 pipes and =
rules
doesn't sound like it will be as much fun as I would like it to be.

Any suggestions?

--
  Troy Settle
  Pulaski Networks