Date:      Mon, 15 Oct 2001 23:10:11 -0400
From:      Dave <dloose@wpi.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Strange Mozilla Error

Hey,

I know this is probably not at all the proper list to send this to, but
I've sort of exhausted all my options so I'm desperately hoping someone
here can help me.  I go to a school where course registration is done
online.  Unfortunately, mozilla (linux version 0.9.5) seems to have a bit
of a problem submitting my user id / password.  Instead of going to my
information page, it just spits out the login page with this stuff printed
at the top:

0 HTTP/1.1 200 OK Transfer-Encoding: chunked Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001
03:01:35 GMT Allow: GET, HEAD Server:
Oracle_Web_Listener/4.0.8.2.1EnterpriseEdition Content-Type: text/html
Set-Cookie: SESSID=; expires=Monday, 01-Jan-1990 08:00:00 GMT;
c58

Oh, it also prints another 0 at the bottom of the page.  This error occurs
with the FreeBSD port of mozilla as well.  In fact, the only browser I've
found that actually manages to load the page properly is Konqueror.  I hate
Konqueror.  It's a good temporary solution, but I would much rather use
mozilla.

If you have encountered this problem (and hopefully have a solution to it),
please, please, please respond.  I've been wrestling with this one forever!

Thanks a lot,

Dave