Date:      Wed, 6 Jan 1999 11:14:03 -0500 (EST)
From:      Matt Hamilton <matt@clintondale.com>
To:        jbg@masterplan.org
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: News Server

> > I've been running a mail2news read-only gateway for a few months now.
> > (I'm not gating all the lists, but do have most of them...)
> >
> > It's available at atomic-playboy.masterplan.org (207.167.12.181).

Hi,
  I am working on a mailing list archive that encompases FreeBSD, Linux,
NetBSD, OpenBSD, and a range of opensource projects.  Would it be possible
for me to bulk-pull the news articles from your server to back-fill our
FreeBSD archive?  Our machine is currently only of a 56k circuit at the
moment during development, so I would hardly take up all your bandwidth :)

Just thought I'd ask before I fire suck up :)

-Matt