Date:      Tue, 06 Apr 2010 23:21:19 +0400
From:      Evans, Nash E. <alonasdbeckgxf@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-pf@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Hyip Opportunity of the year.

Hi freebsd-pf@freebsd.org,

I wanna tell you about a very solid investment I take part in

since six month. I made 560% profit by now.  This is a Hong Kong traders  group, active on stock, derivatives, and Forex markets. Their performance is

very consistent, their trading profit is 3% daily and they pay  its

members up to  2.5% daily. HYt fund is really transparent, publishing  their trading

performance  and offering  phone, chat, and email support to its members.

I think they are the the group to work with in 2010. Check them out: http://texugauto.com/bo09cbbm