Date:      Thu, 31 Oct 2002 16:22:02 +0000 (GMT)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?OBI=20NWOKE?= <obinwoke@yahoo.co.uk>
To:        obinwoke@yahoo.co.uk
Subject:   URGENT     ASSISTANCE

FROM BELLO MANE
TEL:225 07 6318 51
Abidjan Cote d’Ivoire

ATTN/DIRECTOR/CEO,

I am BELLO MANE, son of late Gen. OUSMANE MANE,
Chief of Defence Staff of Guinea Bissau , who was
assassinated  in a bloody encounter.

Before his death, he deposited the sum of  US$ 23
MILLION in a fixed deposit account in a bank here in
Abidjan  for safe keeping and declared it
as belonging to his foreign partner without the
knowledge of the Guinea government.

This fund and some more were earlier  approved to my
father by the Guniea Bissau government for the
purchases of arms from France through the son of the
former head of state of France ex-president FRANCOIS
MITTRAND for executing and controlling the rebels
incursion into Guinea from the Sierra Leone and
Liberian border .

It was after the hasty burial of my father in a
military accolade , that I discovered in his
underground safe  , the account deposit  certificate
issued to  of the  my father by the bank here in
Abidjan, where he deposited the fund   .And when I
showed it to my mother, we waited a bit and
decided that we should immediately sneak away to this
place Abidjan to confirm the deposit ,with the fear of
anticipation of ravages of war and rampant refugee
–swarming into the streets of Guinea .

A day after our arrival here on 18'th of September
2002 ,  we confirmed
the deposit and decided that we should look for a
foreign partner, we were happy that  the son of the
ex-president Mitterand  did not reveal having any
business with my father but defended his
alleged involvement in the supply of ammunitions to
Angola and some African countries (his normal
business).

Now he did not reveal  my dad’s
intention with him coupled with the present rebel
disturbances in this country that broke out on 19'th
of September 2002-that have led to several death's,
(BBC NEWS 19/20 ‘
September 2002) ; It is in the best intention of my
mother and I to ask you to assist us to claim this
fund as my late father’s foreign partner.
 We wish to find out if you could thus :
(1)	permit us to use your name as the beneficiary
/manager of this fund  to transfer this fund out of
this place, hence he
never declared any name .
(2)	I would want you to provide a foreign bank account
into which we could transfer this fund , preferably
where taxation will not take a great toll on the money
.
(3)	I would also want you to introduce me to a
profitable business to invest the fund that does not
require deep technical expertise .
My mother and I have agreed to give you a certain
percentage which is negotiable , should you agree to
assist us . Please handle this matter with absolute
secrecy as the safety of the fund and our life depends
on you .I shall be happy to hear from you so that we
can communicate on phone for more details .
 Thanks and God bless you.
Best regards,

BELLO MANE