Date:      Wed, 01 Apr 1998 23:54:56 +0900
From:      Jun Kuriyama <kuriyama@opt.phys.waseda.ac.jp>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        committers@FreeBSD.ORG, nik@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Move handbook to doc/en/handbook as part of DTD migration?

nik@iii.co.uk wrote:
> Actually, something I hadn't considered before, and no one else seems
> to have raised; would it make more sense for me to create a doc/en/handbook
> directory, and do the conversion in there?

  I think noone of Japanese Doc Team has any objections about this. :-)

> Of course, if I did this then I may as well remove the branch.

  Hmmm.  Will you use branch?  Or put Handbook which is converted to
DocBook into /doc/en/handbook/ ?

>   I plan to start converting the Handbook around 1830 BST.

  When conversion is started, please tell us concrete command line you
used to know what is happen.

  Thanks.

--
Jun Kuriyama // kuriyama@opt.phys.waseda.ac.jp