Date:      Thu, 21 Sep 2000 00:49:15 +1100
From:      Danny <dannyh@idx.com.au>
To:        martian@t-online.de, martian@t-online.de (Martin Moeller), questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Mail sorting

SOme Email clients allow you to sort email into different mail boxes.

Eg:- I have one for Linux (for work) FreeBSD (for home) PSQL (for work) MysQL
(for work)
inbox (general things like project members)

If you can type out what email client you are using. Eg: Eudora , etc I might
be able to help you.

Looking forword to your feedback.

dannyh

dannyh@idx.com.au