Date:      Thu, 18 Sep 1997 11:02:38 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Jay M. Richmond" <jayrich@room101.sysc.com>
To:        Andre LeClaire <leclaire@venus.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: anyone else ? atapi headaches? .solved.

Fortunately, I was able to fix the problem by recompiling mount_cd9660...
apparently I only upgraded the kernel and should have upgraded this as
well... thanks for all the help guys.
-jay

__
Jay Richmond			                  Owner, BDIC Consulting Group
Box 1229			                          http://bdic.sysc.com
Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology                             (317) 407-7701
5500 Wabash Avenue		           			   Rose-Hulman
Terre Haute, IN 47803		                                (812) 877-8772