Date:      Wed, 31 Dec 2003 10:06:27 +0100
From:      "Frans-Jan v. Steenbeek" <FST777@phreaker.net>
To:        <shanee@augusta.de>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: rosegarden-2.1.2

Hi,

I was browsing the web for a good MIDI-sequencer since there is no one =
wich maches my wishes available for FreeBSD. I came upon Rosegarden-4, =
the KDE-based followup for rosegarden-2.1.2.

I was wondering if you are still maintaining this port, if you know of =
plans to port rosegarden-4 to FreeBSD or have these plans yourself? I am =
willing to help or do it myself, but I have no experience with such =
things (tried something, didn't work :) )

Happy New Year and the very best!

---
tcGB <>< Fi-Ji ><>