Date:      Mon, 26 Jun 2000 18:40:25 +0100
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.osd.bsdi.com>
Cc:        Murray Stokely <murray@osd.bsdi.com>, Nik Clayton <nik@FreeBSD.ORG>, doc@FreeBSD.ORG, dgl@bsdi.com, jim@cdrom.com, papowell@astart.com, wpaul@FreeBSD.ORG, ceren@magnesium.net, ryan@ryan.net, murray@bsdi.com
Subject:   Re: Indexing and glossary

On Mon, Jun 26, 2000 at 09:42:57AM -0700, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
> >   Just as a heads up for everyone I'm going to be coordinating the
> > work in this area with 3 part-time interns we've hired for the summer.
> > Hopefully we should see some results by the end of this week.  (I'll
> > bounce the first couple of changes through Nik and Jim)
>
> I think you should definitely put Nik's web wishlist very high on the
> list since, as worthy as all of his other lengthy TODO list items have
> looked (boy, did Nik return home with a major shot of energy or what? :-),

Just so we're all clear on this -- I haven't got the time or resources to
work on all these things at once.  Or, indeed, one of them at once.

The reason I've written them up is so that interested members of -doc
(or the other lists they were cc'd to) get an idea of the TODO list, and
can see areas where they can contribute (or lead).