Date:      Wed, 17 Jul 1996 14:24:44 -0400 (EDT)
From:      James FitzGibbon <james@nexis.net>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   New port - afterstep window manager

I've put a port of afterstep, a NeXTSTEP-alike window manager, as

ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/incoming/afterstep.tar.gz.good

(sorry about the .good), the first put failed, leaving a zero-byte file).

AfterStep is a continuation of the BowMan window manager, which I ported
in March.  Bowman hasn't changed since, whereas AfterStep is being
actively worked on.  I'll be asking Satoshi to remove bowman from the
ports collection.

Please try this out, and as long as there are no problems, please commit
to the ports tree.

Thanks.

--
j.

| James FitzGibbon                                         james@nexis.net |
| Integrator, The Nexis Group                     Voice/Fax : 416 410-0100 |