Date:      Thu, 24 Jan 2002 01:32:10 +0200
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@freebsd.org>
To:        Ton Spaan <tonspaanremovethis@xs4al.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: My first installation ;-) with a problem :-(

On 2002-01-23 23:38:16, Ton Spaan wrote:

> BTW I lost the configuration of my NIC but I will find it back ;-)

Hello Ton,

That can be fixed later on.  The installation program can be found at
/stand/sysinstall when you finish.  Of course, you can also configure
your network card by editing the /etc/rc.conf file.

Since you're a beginner, it's pointless to send you searching for
documentation yourself.  Start at http://www.FreeBSD.org/docs.html and
remember that above all, this is supposed to be fun...

Cheers,

--
Giorgos Keramidas . . . . . . . . . keramida@{ceid.upatras.gr,freebsd.org}
FreeBSD Documentation Project . . . http://www.freebsd.org/docproj/