Date:      Fri, 10 May 1996 18:32:31 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Unrealism <unreal@exo.com>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Bugs

When FreeBSD boots up it will prompt Boot: but a few seconds later is
will reboot the system and over and over again. Even when I type in
sensible characters at the prompt (ie. -c) it will still reboot after the
enter key is pressed. Before it reboots, it will print on the line below.
dosdev = 0, biosdrive = 0, unit = 0, maj = 2. I have 2 drives. The master
is a 560 Samsung which initializes a Dynamic Drive Overlay utility in the
partition table. If I press the space button at the utility pop-up, I can
boot from floppies with both drives recognized. Although if I leave a
disk in before the utility goes on screen, it will recognize my slave 150
but not the 560. Should I swap drive priorities or is it another error?

 UIEn FTP : ftp://exo.com/users/UIEn  | "Just because your paranoid, it
 Home Page: http://exo.com/~unreal    |  doesn't mean they are not after you."
_ All Information is lust_ 96' _ _ _ _|_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _