Date:      Tue, 18 Jun 2002 13:35:48 +0200 (MEST)
From:      Sanjay Bhattacharya <sanbh@gmx.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ALT Key

Hi,
 I posted a question regarding how to make the ALT key work as the meta key
in the FreeBSD console with TERM set to cons25 (no X please). I got no
replies regarding that question. Can someone please reply me regarding how to make
the ALT key work. Its very important for me. Thanks in advance.

rgds,
Sanjay

http://www.gmx.net