Date:      Fri, 31 Oct 2003 16:10:44 +0100
From:      "Johan Hendriks" <Johan@double-l.nl>
To:        <freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Problem printing with CUPS

Try to go to the meta port of cups in the ports tree and do a make
install clean=20

# cd /usr/ports/print/cups
# make install clean=20

I had the same problem when I installed samba and it installed cups but
not the whole thing.=20
So going to /usr/ports/print/cups and do a make install clean  it
worked.

Good luck