Date:      Tue, 12 Nov 2002 16:01:23 +0100
From:      "Torfinn Ingolfsen" <torfinn.ingolfsen@broadpark.no>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Two identical network cards in a laptop?

Hi again, here is an update.

> Eh? I thought pccardd didn't support multiple interfaces?
> (See note in /etc/usbd.conf).

You would be wrong then. :-)
See below.

> You might want to try with 2 different card types instead.

I have done that. I borrowed a different card (which aso uses the ed driver),
and it came straight up as ed2 with my current setup, no changes necessary.
Unfortunately, I couldn't keep that card. So the problem seems to be specific
to using two Billionton LNA-100B cards, or two identical cards.

I'm going to test a few other suggestions. More reports follow later.
--
Torfinn Ingolfsen,
Norway