Date:      Tue, 06 Mar 2001 11:42:40 -0500
From:      mschwartz@crosswinds.net
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Dell Dimension 4100

I am desperately trying to get FreeBSD to install on a Dell Dimension 4100.
The system boots but when sysinstall tries to probe for devices, the system
freezes.  Also, the kernel configuration doesn't show my ethernet card when
I know I have a supported 3Com card.  What can I do, I really want to run FreeBSD
and not the RedHat Linux which came with it.

Thanks,
Matt