Date:      Tue, 15 May 2001 23:30:13 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      <usdownload@computerchannel.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Selection of FreeBSD 4.3 Release at computerchannel.de

Dear Software Developer:

Your FreeBSD 4.3 Release has recently been selected to the G+J Computer Channel download database at http://www.download.de.

 We currently have the broadest market reach in Germany as well as being one of the largest databases in all of Europe. We are constantly expanding to offer a full archive of English titles as well.

Each Program in our database is accompanied by a brief description, stating key functions and features.

Please have a look at the following link to your program listing on our website:
http://www.computerchannel.de/download.phtml?progid=15446

Feel free to use the above link on your homepage as an alternative download source for your product. At the following link you will find HTML labels and logos that can be added to your homepage as a a download link to your product in our database:
http://www.computerchannel.de/download/labels/aufg1_eng.phtml?progid=15446

Using our download capabilities in Europe could be beneficial in providing increased accessibility of your product to your european customers as well as providing your german-speaking customers a concise review of your program.

If there is a new version of your program, you may submit updates or changes to your product listing directly through the following page:
http://www.computerchannel.de/download/autoren/updates_eng.phtml?progid=15446

If you would like to submit a new program or software not currently found in our database, you may do so through the following link:
http://www.computerchannel.de/download/autoren/vorschlag_eng.phtml

Garrett Morriss

Editor

G+J Computer Channel USA,