Date:      Fri, 17 Feb 2006 09:30:00 -0800
From:      Andrew Elmore <aelmore@interwoven.com>
To:        Christian Weisgerber <naddy@mips.inka.de>
Cc:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Firefox?

On Fri, Feb 17, 2006 at 01:31:25AM +0000, Christian Weisgerber wrote:
> Has anybody tried www/firefox on alpha lately?  I just built it on
> 5.5-PRERELEASE but when I start it, all I get is a 1 by 25 (sic)
> pixel window.  After resizing, the window turns out to be empty,
> in GTK2 background gray.  Firefox has created a ~/.mozilla/firefox
> directory, including a profile, though.

I've got firefox running nicely on my 164sx, running 6.0.  Only problem
I've seen is some javascript hanging on http://my.yahoo.com.  ("Warning:
Unresponsive script:  A script on this page may be busy, or it may have
stopped responding.  You can stop the script now, or you can continue to
see if the script will complete.")

Andrew