Date:      Wed, 05 Sep 2007 14:24:25 -0400
From:      khartman@careerboard.com
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Find top IT jobs through 2nd largest...

   =0D=0A=0D=0AMy name is K= im Hartman and I am with Computerwork.com.
   We are one of the leading nati= onal niche job sites for the computer
   industry and we would like to invit= e you to visit our site. The site
   is 100% free for job seekers an= d I just thought you might like to
   stay on top of job openings in Oracle = and related fields=21

   Computerwork.com has designed start pages that fo= cus on your
   specific skill set and highlights openings making it easy to = apply
   and track your progress=21

   Just click here to get started: Oracle J= obs

   We also have start pages for the following skill sets:
   ASP Jobs =7C [1]= SAP Jobs =7C [2]Cobol Jobs =7C [3]e-Commerce Jobs
   =7C [4]C++ Jobs =7C = [5]Java = Jobs =7C [6]Networki= ng Jobs =7C
   [7]Object-Oriented Jobs =7C [8]Perl Jobs =7C [9]SQL Jobs =7C=
   [10]Telecom Jobs =7C [11]Unix Jobs =7C [12]Visual Basic Jobs =7C <= a
   href=3D=22http://windows.computerwork.com/index.cfm?infogist=3D1=22>Wi
   n= dows Jobs
   =7C [13]XML Jobs

   If you have problems with any of the links abo= ve, please cut and
   paste the following into your browser window: [14]http://www.comp=
   uterwork.com

   Sincerely,

   Kim Hartman
   Computerwork.com

   =

   You have received this email because your resume or profile is posted=
   on the Internet. To remove yourself from future emails from our
   website,= please reply back with Remove in the subject line=21