Date:      Mon, 20 Aug 2001 16:13:17 -0500
From:      Charles Adams <webmaster@motherboardzone.com>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Quick question after visiting your site

I wanted to drop you a note after I visited your website, www.es.freebsd.org (The FreeBSD Project).

I think the content of your site is of interest to our visitors and I've added a link to www.es.freebsd.org from our site.  I'd like to ask you to consider adding a reciprocal link to us on your site.  In exchange, we will provide a preferred listing for your site, placing it near the top of it's list page.

If you typically only place links of 'paid advertisers' on your site, I'd be interested to hear more about your advertising packages.

Please review the content of our site to see if you agree that our site may be of interest to your visitors.  Our website is:  http://www.motherboardzone.com/.  If you agree and would like to add our link to your site, instructions and graphics to assist you can be found at http://www.motherboardzone.com/MBZ-LE-LINKTOUS.htm.

For your reference, I've added your website's listing to our link directory, which can be found at  http://www.motherboardzone.com/links/themeindex.html.  I've categorized your listing in the "FreeBSD" category, found at http://www.motherboardzone.com/links/freebsd.html.  If you feel your site is a better fit for one of our other categories, please contact me at webmaster@motherboardzone.com to suggest a more accurate category.

Thanks again for taking the time to consider this request!

(If I've addressed this request to the wrong person, please forward this to the appropriate contact within your organization).

Regards,

Charles Adams