Date:      Wed, 17 May 2000 09:25:03 -0400
From:      Killingsworth Daniel <Daniel.Killingsworth@hygiene.sca.se>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   X-configuration

Hi,

I am in the process of installing FreeBSD on a P2 350, and am having
difficulty getting the video settings correct. I have a Diamond Stealth III
540 AGP card, and I think that is where the problem is....When I select the
video card in the configuration GUI, some of the card listings say AGP after
them, but not the 540. The 540 comes in both PCI and AGP, so is there a
difference for the video driver? If so, what can I do to correct this?

Regards,

Daniel Killingsworth