Date:      Thu, 27 Dec 2001 17:48:51 -0600 (CST)
From:      Josh Tolbert <josht@wolfram.com>
To:        Pete Fritchman <petef@databits.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problem with /usr/ports/graphics/glide3

On Thu, 27 Dec 2001, Pete Fritchman wrote:

> ++ 27/12/01 16:48 -0600 - Josh Tolbert:
> |         I have a working X 4.1.0/DRI setup for my voodoo3/3000 at home
> | (documentation of how I managed to get it working is at
> | http://halcyon.scoundrelz.net/~hemi/dri.txt). I found a PC at work and
> | decided I'd try to replicate my X 4.1.0/DRI setup at work.
> |
> |         X installed fine from ports and /usr/ports/graphics/glide3
> | downloaded fine. I applied anholt's patch from ports/31767. On build (make
> | -DWITH_VOODOO3=1 install), I get errors such as the following, with stop
> | errors afterwards:
>
> Is this still a problem without the patch?  Are your automake/autoconf
> installations up to date?  (There have been some recent major changes in
> this area).

	Yes, the problem occurs with or without the patch from the PR.

	Automake and autoconf were built when I installed glide as
dependencies from ports last night.

> |         Any help would be greatly appreciated...Some of the linux guys
> | here are having a field day with my troubles.
>
> Ask them if unmounting a partition under FreeBSD corrupts it if you're
> running a certain kernel :)

	Haha, they've already heard me railing on them a time or three
about Linux's recent "issues."

> -pete
>
> --
> Pete Fritchman [petef@(databits.net|freebsd.org|csh.rit.edu)]
> finger petef@databits.net for PGP key

Thanks for the help. If there's any other info you want I'll be happy to
provide it.

Josh