Date:      Wed, 21 Oct 1998 08:55:56 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Pat Lynch <lynch@rush.net>
To:        "Michael G." <mikegoe@ibm.net>
Cc:        FBSDQ <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: sound and video card support

yes, Solaris x86 does not support AGP cards , It worked with my old
Diamond Stealth 3d 2000 (PCI, S3ViRGE) but not with my Diamond Stealth 3d
4000 (AGP, S3ViRGE). When I installed my ATI Pro Turbo(Mach 64, PCI), all
worked fine.

FreeBSD *did* support all 3 cards BTW.

Pat Lynch						lynch@rush.net
Systems Administrator					Rush Networking