Date:      Tue, 20 Apr 2004 21:23:44 +0200
From:      "Sensation 1337" <sensation_1337@msn.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   ISO Error

   I'm now using windows xp on my new system and Redhat on the other one
   and i like to make a freebsd server instead of redhat.
   I downloaded The 5.2.1-RELEASE-i386-disc1.iso and disc 2 but my ISO
   program says that it can't be opened it doesnt support multi-tracks
   (on my XP machine he only has a cdwriter). Do you know how i could
   open the iso?
   If i want to burn the iso i got the error:
   Foreign image file
   The entered block size does not correspond to the image lenght.
   Th block size may be wrong. do you wany yo correct the value or ignore
   the problem?

   If i click correct I could fill in:
   -----------
   Type of image; Data mode 1, data mode 2,audio or HFS
   Checkblok for RAW data; Y/N

   Block size (bytes); 2048 or 2352
   image header size (bytes); 0 (as default)
   image trailer size (bytes); 0 (as default)
   a checkbox scrambled Y/N
   a checkbox swapped Y/N
   I tried a couple but still my cd is empty and the size seems to be
   correct???
   Does anyone of you know how to burn these images??
   I also tried different images but still the sam problems.
   Thx for your help and i hope to hear from you soon.
   Greetings,
   Sensation_1337@msn.com

   MSN Zoeken, voor duidelijke zoekresultaten! [1]klik hier