Date:      Sun, 07 Dec 2003 19:29:51 +0000
From:      David Gerard <fun@thingy.apana.org.au>
To:        questions@freebsd.org, questions@freebsd.org.uk
Subject:   Personal IP telephony software for FreeBSD and Windows?

Living in the UK, a happy land of timed phone calls, and with a DSL that can
certainly spare 9600bps up and down for a voice channel, I've decided it's
time to look into personal IP telephone software.

I know there's lots of it about. What I'm looking for is something that's
available for *nix and Windows. And which preferably has an open source client
on the *nix end, though that's not mandatory. Any ideas?

- d.