Date:      Thu, 31 Jul 1997 22:37:22 +1700 (PDT)
From:      fyeung@fyeung8.netific.com (Francis Yeung)
To:        louie@TransSys.COM (Louis A. Mamakos)
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PhoneBlaster support for FreeBSD

Louie,

	Thank you for your reply.

	Do you use the voice features e.g. voice mail box, Fax on demand
, caller-ID, IVR, making voice call etc ? I am looking for some kind of
drivers, library (e.g. tapi like) calls, C/Perl interface etc to the
voice features of the card. I have no problem using it as a modem or fax.
I am currently playing with vgetty which is good but not enough.

	Thanks.

	Francis