Date:      Sat, 01 Feb 2014 11:08:10 -0700
From:      "John J. Rushford" <jjr@alisa.org>
To:        chromium@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   chromium 32.0.1700.102 hangs

Greetings,

I am using chromium on a FreeBSD 10-RELEASE machine and it consistently
hangs.  For example, when I start it, I get a white screen for upwards
of two minutes or more but eventually, I get a popup that says the page
is unresponsive and I end up killing that page load.

On other occasions, when I navigate to a new website, I get the same
behaviour as described above.  I observed the same issue with the
previous release of chrome.  It seemed to start with the previous release.

On the same machine, I've installed Firefox and do not see any of these
issues whatsoever.

thanks
John Rushford
jjr@alisa.org