Date:      Tue, 23 Apr 2002 05:58:13 -0400
From:      Mark Filipak <filipak@earthlink.net>
To:        Ken McGlothlen <mcglk@artlogix.com>
Cc:        Jan Grant <Jan.Grant@bristol.ac.uk>, freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Mark asks: How should I partition/slice for appliance?

Okay. If this is to remain a going thread and on list, then you are going
to have to fight fair, Ken.

You selectively snipped out this part:

  First, I'm not angry. Second, assuming that I knew all
  that was going to be installed, where would I find the
  installed sizes of them so that I could calculate the
  required disk space?

I ran out of disk space during the install. My fault? I don't think so. Do
you have an answer to the question above?

Please excuse the 'top post' but this doesn't really pertain to what is
included below, but what was left out.

Regards -- Mark

--
See my resume: http://home.earthlink.net/~filipak/resume/