Date:      Wed, 22 May 2002 09:53:22 -0600
From:      Sean Page <Sean.Page@epsb.ca>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: upgrading perl

I am looking at doing the same, only I need to compile Perl with thread
support. Has anyone been able to do this with any success? I have tried
using the
Configure -Dusethreads -Duseithreads args to no avail, the config script
either ignores the flags or it cores on the make install...
Any advise would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.
Sean.