Date:      Wed, 13 Oct 1999 08:42:28 +0000 (GMT)
From:      "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
To:        "Altair Demetrio Jr." <du23@sprynet.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Question

On Tue, 12 Oct 1999, Altair Demetrio Jr. wrote:

>Is there a place like "Micro Center", or "CompUSA" that I could buy a
>home pc with FreeBSD preinstalled? Once I bought FreeBSD 3.2 but I
>wasn't able to install it. I am new to these Unix like OS. I have Linux
>but I have trouble setting up an internet connection, but what I really
>want to is a FreeBSD. Could you guys help me with that? Thanks

Half the fun is setting up your own PC with FreeBSD. If you still have the
CDs for 3.2 give it another shot. If you run into trouble, write down the
error messages and ask us a question. We are here to help. :)

Be sure to read the install instructions on the website. They are a great
help.

Thank You, 	| http://students.washington.edu/jcwells
Jason Wells	| "Those who would trade freedom for security deserve neither