Date:      Tue, 30 Oct 2001 17:08:01 -0500
From:      "Andrew C. Hornback" <achornback@worldnet.att.net>
To:        "Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@atkielski.com>, <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Tiny starter configuration for FreeBSD

	It's at this point that I shake my head, and go back to something
important.

	Attempting to further this discussion with you is becoming tireless,
pointless and extremely off topic.  I appreciate the fact that while you
don't know me that you can make a generalization about who I am and what my
point of view is.

	From your discussion, it's obvious that you don't want to consider a
different point of view.  For that, I point you back to your Windows NT
machine and say "have at it".

--- Andrew C. Hornback
"I've gotta learn to stop feeding the trolls, don't I?"