Date:      Wed, 18 Oct 1995 22:33:21 -0700
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        ache@astral.msk.su
Cc:        dawes@rf900.physics.usyd.edu.au, davidg@freebsd.org, hackers@freebsd.org, jkh@freefall.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: xterm dumps core

 * >I'm using to a clean install of the 2.1.0-951005-SNAP binary set, not
 * >one I built myself.  It has only the old names, and not the new names.
 * >Is that SNAP incorrect in this regard?  What will be in the 2.1.0 release?
 *
 * I don't involved in SNAPs build so can't answer this question...
 * Maybe Jordan or David can?

Well I can.  Jordan and David are too busy to read this. :)

 * In any case I saw this changes commited to 2.1.0, maybe after this SNAP
 * date...

You are right, it went in after the 1005 snap.

Satoshi