Date:      Wed, 27 May 1998 12:36:53 -0700
From:      Studded <Studded@san.rr.com>
To:        Fike Force <fike@distance.net>
Cc:        MP <mlistbsd@icorp.net>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: too many open files problem

Fike Force wrote:

> MP,
>
> The problem is that named is listening on all 400 address. There is an
> option that you can set to just listen on one ip address. I would suggest
> updating to bind 8.1.2-T3B

	Or better yet, use 8.1.2 since it's out now. :) There are several
important changes from the public beta so it's worth upgrading if you
have the beta installed.

Doug

--
***         Chief Operations Officer, DALnet IRC network        ***
***   Proud designer and maintainer of one of the world's largest