Date:      Sat, 22 Feb 1997 01:13:12 -0800 (PST)
From:      Dmitry Kohmanyuk <dk@dog.farm.org>
To:        asami@vader.cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: freeze postponed one week

In article <199702201109.DAA01207@silvia.HIP.Berkeley.EDU> you wrote:
> Since the gamma testing is going so well, it seems like we can release
> 2.2 in time.  Therefore (:), I'm postponing the freeze one week.  The
> new freeze date is 2/27 midnight (11:59pm).

by any chance, is it possible to get ports/2434 (new port: emulators/fmsx
MSX machine emulator by Marat Faizullin) committed?

I have made a port and posted a message about it on 19 Oct, 1996.
Some time passed, and I submitted a PR for this on 9 Jan.  Still no responce...

I understand that you are all busy, but my previous port (news/nntpbtr) was
accepted very fast, and my PR about new patches was also resolved in a timely
fascion...

If you are of Japanese origin, you should probably remember the MSX-1 (and MSX-2)
machines ;-)

This port was tested and comes with README long enough to highlight all
the important issues for users.  I have some patches in progress for enhancements
but haven't submitted them yet because the port wasn't looked at...

thank you for your attention.

--
"The Soviet Union does not exist any more in its present format."
CCCP:> format CCCP: /u            -- <Eugene.Krashtan@f586.n463.z2.fidonet.org>