Date:      Tue, 26 Sep 2017 13:09:41 -0500
From:      Antonio Olivares <olivares14031@gmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   use java to draw an accurate soccerball

Dear FBSDusers,

I have successfully compiled the code found in

http://www.hoist-point.com/soccerball.htm

for java by changing some things.

    public boolean mousePressed(Event e, int x, int y)//mouseDown
    public boolean processMouseEvent(Event e, int x, int y)//mouseUp
    public boolean processMouseMotionEvent(Event e, int x, int y)

the line above changed from
    public boolean mouseDrag(Event e, int x, int y)

because of deprecated stuff. The java program compiles, but when I try
to run it to generate a true picture of soccer ball it gives the
following:

When I run java SoccerBall I get message:

$ javac SoccerBall.java
$ java SoccerBall
Error: Main method not found in class SoccerBall, please define the
main method as:
   public static void main(String[] args)
or a JavaFX application class must extend javafx.application.Application
$

Any ideas how to get plain java (openjdk to generate the soccerball)?

Best Regards,

Antonio