Date:      Tue, 16 Mar 1999 19:34:58 -0700
From:      Chris Tubutis <chris@tci.com>
To:        Spam Me Here <bearmaps@berkeleycs.ml.org>
Cc:        LeRoy Isbell <leroy@3dmasters.net>, "'questions@freebsd.org'" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Hello

Spam Me Here wrote:

> edit the file /etc/aliases

If LeRoy is running Sendmail, wouldn't he also then need to rebuild the
aliases database?  I don't offhand recall how sendmail rebuilds this
thing on its own; rather, I've just had years of practice of running
"/path/to/sendmail -bi" after making changes to the aliases such that
it comes natural for me.

ct