Date:      Mon, 23 Feb 1998 20:04:18 +0000
From:      Jeremy Kraft <db@minot.com>
To:        "Gary T. Corcoran" <garycorc@idt.net>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sound card.

ok, look at this. i put that device sbxvi0 stuff in my kernel, exactly how it says
in the freebsd.org/handbook config files..  heres what i get now, ugh .. when trying
to do a "make" after "make depend"   -->

dev_table.o: Undefined symbol `_attach_sb16midi' referenced from data segment
dev_table.o: Undefined symbol `_probe_sb16midi' referenced from data segment
sb_dsp.o: Undefined symbol `_sb16midiintr' referenced from text segment
*** Erorr code 1

Stop.

*shrug* ?? do i need to download/install any drivers?