Date:      Sun, 2 Jul 2000 20:42:01 -0700 (MST)
From:      "Chad R. Larson" <chad@DCFinc.com>
To:        dgilbert@velocet.ca (David Gilbert)
Cc:        sean@rentul.net, noway@nohow.demon.co.uk, dgilbert@velocet.ca, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: dc19 fructration.

As I recall, David Gilbert wrote:
> Chad> And, I should also point out, if I wanted to pay for emergency
> Chad> support on my FreeBSD systems, I can.
>
> Well... I certainly would have been willing to pay for emergency
> support, but the only support I have heard to be available is BSDI.
> However, in email conversations with myself, they have as much as said
> that they're only wanting to support installation or configuration
> problems, not kernel bugs.

Up until May, you had an additional option through the BSD Mall.
And I'm sure there are individual consultants that you can hire.

But BSDi offers a host of services, starting at e-mail support with
next day response for an annual $500, or phone support with 4 hour
response for an annual $750.

Seems cheap to me if you've got revenue-generating systems in
production.

	-crl
--
Chad R. Larson (CRL15)   602-953-1392   Brother, can you paradigm?
chad@dcfinc.com         chad@larsons.org          larson1@home.net