Date:      Sat, 7 Jan 2006 06:04:59 +0100
From:      Max Laier <max@love2party.net>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Cc:        Damien Bergamini <damien@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Intel 2915abg and 11a

--nextPart8358241.Rc3f7sHePR

Hi,

is anyone successfully running their Intel 2915abg card in 11a mode with th=
e=20
iwi(4) driver?  I am wondering, because since 11a has been enabled in the=20
driver I can't use it anymore.  "fatal error" while scanning through the 11=
a=20
channels.  No matter what firmware I use.

Please let me know - if there are no positive reports I'd like to disable 1=
1a=20
for the moment to have the driver working in 11b/g mode at least - which it=
=20
does.

=2D-=20