Date:      Wed, 29 Oct 1997 19:02:51 -0800 (PST)
From:      Kevin Eliuk <kevin_eliuk@sunshine.net>
To:        Jonah Horowitz <jhorowitz@bigfoot.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: One File ?

On Thu, 3 Jan 1980, Jonah Horowitz wrote:

> Is there a single file I can use to download FreeBSD and then install it
> from a dos partition.  I currently don't have a CDrom Drive and this would
> be much simpler for me.  I cannot figure out how to connect to the chap
> server my ISP uses or I would do it that way.  Thanks for your time.
>
> Jonah

It's not just one file. The files are a series of
240640Kb segments.

/2.2.X-RELEASE/bin/     for minimal install.

Look at "2.2.3. Before installing from a MS-DOS partition"
at www.freebsd.org handbook.

--
=| Regards,             =| FreeBSD ==> http://www.FreeBSD.org
=| Kevin G. Eliuk       =| "Free at last, free at last, ...."