Date:      Wed, 6 Dec 2000 01:14:00 -0500 (EST)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        Dima Dorfman <dima@unixfreak.org>
Cc:        Allan Dib <dib.allan.l@edumail.vic.gov.au>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Booting straight into X GUI

hehe, yeah, I like to tinker to say the least :-)

| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best NT upgrade    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.	              | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|