Date:      Fri, 10 Sep 1999 15:33:56 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Arnout Boer <arnout@xs4all.nl>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   PPP aliasing won't work

I have a FreeBSD server and a NT ws from which I wan't to be able to surf on the
Internet sometimes...

NT seems to be ok but ppp -nat doesn't route anything

The strange thing I see is in a show route
192.168/32          link#1              UC     fxp0
192.168.0.x has a netmask of 255.255.255.0 everywhere...
Is this teh problem or is there somethings else I overlooked...
I used the ppp primer but link to it disappeared at www.freebsd.org
and www.awfulhak.org

Greetz,
Arnout