Date:      Wed, 5 Apr 2006 09:44:38 +1000
From:      "Murray Taylor" <MTaylor@bytecraft.com.au>
To:        "Daan Vreeken [PA4DAN]" <Danovitsch@vitsch.net>
Cc:        Chava Leviatan <chavale@actcom.net.il>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: TCP/IP source Code

=20

And if you are on your freebsd box _and_ have the source code installed

/usr/src/sys/netinet

is the directory....=20

After all, one of the benefits of FreeBSD and the Open Source community
is that the source code _IS_ available.

cheers
mjt

takes a
touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite
direction."
--Albert Einstein=20

Murray Taylor
Bytecraft Systems
P: +61 3 8710 2555
F: +61 3 8710 2599
D: +61 3 9238 4275
E: mtaylor@bytecraft.com.au
The information transmitted in this e-mail is for the exclusive
use of the intended addressee and may contain confidential
and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission,
dissemination or other use of it, or the taking of any action
in reliance upon this information by persons and/or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
received this in error, please inform the sender and/or
addressee immediately and delete the material.=20

E-mails may not be secure, may contain computer viruses and
may be corrupted in transmission. Please carefully check this
e-mail (and any attachment) accordingly. No warranties are
given and no liability is accepted for any loss or damage
caused by such matters.

***This Email has been scanned for Viruses by MailMarshal.***